The cast was on point, the hook set was good, the fight was tense, and now… the 15th annual Fly Fishing Film Tour is almost in hand. Featuring exclusive films from the Guyana rainforest to Utah’s Flaming Gorge and beyond, we’ll tell the stories from fun loving steelhead die-hards to Russian oligarchs and hunting Taiman in the Russian Far East.
It’s time to celebrate spring and get excited about fishing. The F3T Fly Fishing Tour returns to the Historic Roman Theater, Saturday May 1, 2021. Great fishing porn (films). A raffle to win great prizes from Grizzly Peak Outdoors & others.
- Showtime 7pm, Doors Open at 6:30.
- Tickets available online or at the door.
- Beer and Wine available for Purchase
- Seating limited to 110 people in order to unable social distancing.
- Masks are required in common areas, box office, concessions and restrooms.
Brought to you by the Roman Theater and Grizzly Peak Outdoors, (Red Lodge Mountain). Get all your fly fishing needs taken care of at Grizzly Peak Outdoors.